The Retreat in Nashville, TN
April 10-11th 2020
Workshop will take place at a gorgeous mansion in Nashville
Overnight Lodging is included for the First Four Attendees to Register
$250 Deposit Holds your spot & the remaining balance can either be split into two payments or due no later than March 10th
- Dinner & Meet & Greet
- Gorgeous Headshots for each Attendee
- Goody Bags for Attendees filled with some photographer favorites
- Go-To Guide to finding, manipulating & owning the light
- Exclusive, Discounted Alumni Access to Future Mentorships & Workshops
Boss Babe Business Worthy Guide to Finding Your “YOU”
- Finding your “YOU”
- Intro to Creative Living
- Is it a business or a hobby & why there’s no in between.
- Why FEAR is boring & having the courage to let an idea grow.
- Proving your worth & why you don’t need a permission slip.
- Resilience & why it’s worth it!
- Surviving in the one of the most competitive Industries in the world.
- Different seasons = Different Opportunities (my view on specializing)
- Naming your price.
- Learning to say NO & removing the suggestion box.
- Establishing a genuine connection
- Workflow tips on balancing work & family
- Branding (Showing the world your “YOU”
- A Simple & Effective Marketing Strategy
- Intro to simple web design
- Creating, envisioning and executing posing and ideas.
- Using inspiration to create unique “bullet points” and natural flow for a session.
- Inspiration triggers.
Golden Hour Shootout with Jessica from JMills & Company
- Next Level Styling & Posing that pulls out deep emotion
- Finding the Light & creating magic at ANY location
Newborn Session & Instruction with Candice from Candice Robertson Photography
Pre session & Planning
- Parent Expectations
- Session Styling
- Family Prep Instructions
- “Day of” Prep
- Lighting and Settings
- Spotter/Baby Safety
- Parent contact & Continuing Communication
With a newborn model Candice will go through an entire newborn session – explaining and answering questions the entire time. She will give her best tips and tricks, explain her favorite vendors and allow you to shoot as well!